- Created: Thursday, 23 June 2011 12:55
- Written by Joe
Listen to it in your browser:
Read more for the full recap:
Greg, Matt's younger brother is welcomed to the show. Ray is unable to attend due to a Taylor Swift fan club meeting in the area that conflicted with our recording.
Joe is worried about an upcoming cortisone shot he's slated to get in his back while Matt talks about how he dropped the ball at the Baba Booey book signing.
We learn a lot about Greg and how was referred to as James Bondage due to his infatuation with bondage porn when he was younger.
The Beer of the Podcast was Brew Free or Die IPA.
This led to the discussion of the NBA guy who got The Great Emancipator tattooed on his throat.
- Apple's Infrared "Kill Switch"
- 10 Reasons why Blackberry will fail
- Samsung's Smellovision
- 618 People Google "Google" Every Month
Sports with Rick from Philly
- NHL Highest Rated Game since 1974
- Nobody Cares about Albert Pujols (hence no link)
- Bruins insane Bar Tab
- Displaced Superbowl Fans Want More Money
- Cuban Countersues Ross Perot Junior
- John Wall Terrible First Pitch